Sunday, January 9, 2011

Writing Again

Well, as you can see it has been awhile since I have written. I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas. Yes, I am saying Merry Christmas!!! It is getting to the point where the minority who do not believe in God are telling the rest of us what we can believe in. In this country majority rules so if we want to have a Nativity on our town square, we will have it. It has nothing to do with Church and State. Our Founding Fathers never intended for this Nation, founded on Christian Principles, to get rid of God. The Founding Fathers did intend that the Government could not have a state church and that be the only religion. All other religions are welcome. So if you are an Atheist, fine, you have your religion. If you are an Agnostic, fine, you have your beliefs, but don't tell me that my little town cannot put up a Nativity just because you don't believe in it. The Majority of my town is Christian and if you don't like that then move someplace where you will be happy. Everyone should be happy.
Have a great day.

Violence

It is really a shame that our World has become so violent that now even our elected officials are not safe in their own towns. I was shocked and Saddened at the shooting of Congresswoman Gifford. Whether you are a Republican, Democrate, Tea Party, or Independent, all of us should be shocked at this. What does this say about our society? I can hardly wait for our Savior to come again.

No comments: