Sunday, April 12, 2009

spring, winter, spring, winter

As you can see, we are up and down with Spring and Winter, but the weather is getting somewhat warmer. Today is Easter Sunday. The day we remember the Savior's Atonement and Resurrection. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for me. I hope that I can live worthy of that sacrifice.

We are getting more people coming and have had a lot of visitors that began coming in March for Spring Break. Our Rendezvous cast had to do 3 shows last week. The first show was at 5:45, the 2nd at 7:00 P.M. and the third at 8:15 show. We were tired when we got out. I call this the entertainment mission of the church. We are either performing, rehearsing, or giving tours.

We have had people we know come through here this week. One of my old cub scouts, one of my old 2nd graders, and today a couple came through and we found out the Ralph's Great Great Grandfather converted his Great Great Grandfather in South Africa. Then another family came here from Payson and they knew Ralph's Nephew. Doug Rawlinson. It is definitely a small world.

We are so grateful we are here to serve in this mission. As you can see we have a little Blue Grass Band called the Nauvoo Ramblers. We will be performing this summer during our Sunset productions. I have learned some simple bass chords for our band.

Enjoy the pics
Love, Sister and Elder Rawlinson

No comments: